Submitting to roles can be an exciting time. Often times a role will give the option or require that you upload a video audition as well.
- Must be on a high-speed internet connection. We recommend 25Mbps upload or more. You can test your speed here: https://speedtest.net
- Must use your desktop or laptop. Please don't use your phone.
- Consider compressing your video if greater than 150MB. Compress your video here: http://www.videosmaller.com/
*These instructions are for after you have submitted to a role and are asked to upload a video.
- Log in to your account.
- While on your dashboard, select "Pending Submissions"
- Select the green "Upload Video Audition" button.
- Read the text labeled "To submit a video audition"
- Download any sides that you should use in your video audition.
- Record your video if you have not already done so with any sides provided.
- Make sure before you select your video that it follows the details below.
- Size needs to be less than 150MB
- Recommended format is one of the following file types: .mp4, .mov, .avi, and .mpg
- Select your video from your computer or mobile device.
- Select and click the green button labeled "UPLOAD AND SEND".
NOTE: Upload speeds may affect your ability to upload your video. We recommend being on as fast/strong a connection as possible.
Not sure how to record your own video? Check out a class over at ReelGuru; https://reelguru-academy.thinkific.com/courses/self-tape-101