How does using the search all talent benefit you?
- You can view all available talent from our database. Not just those who already submitted for a specific role.
- Gives you the opportunity to ask for a submission when you find someone that matches your vision for the project/role.
A few notes about searching all talent for a role read the following:
- The role has to be approved before you can use the search all talent option.
- You can select/deselect any/all options that match what you're looking for.
- You can remove the photo of what the character should look like, but once you do you will not be able to add a different photo or use the original.
- All performers matching your search criteria will be shown at the bottom of the page. You can view an expanded photo, the video and/or audio reels of those subscribers who have them, and request a submission from them, but will not be able to look at their full profile until they have submitted to the position.
- Requesting a submission from an actor/performer will allow that actor/performer to submit even if their profile does not match the role that is approved and posted.